Photos by Jimmy Flemming
Presentation of trophies will be held in Leinster Cricket Club on Saturday 27th April 8pm.
Sandwiches will be provided and there will be no charge on the night.
All perpetual trophies should be returned to Dublin Trophies as soon as possible. Dublin Trophies is located at 111 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1 (over Billiards Shop facing the Abbey Theatre). Entrance to shop is in the laneway beside the Billiards Shop.
The Leinster League are looking for a new secretary to take over next season.
If anyone is interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A secretary will be selected at the next AGM, that will be held before the start of the new season.
The teams, groups and fixtures for the 2018 Shield Competition are now available:
- Shield Groups 2018 and Letter to Club Captains (PDF)
- Club and Team Directory (PDF)
- Shield Programme 2018_19 (XLS)
There will be no fixture meeting. All captains must organise their fixtures with the other captains in their Group. All stewards have requested that captains post the result sheets to them as it is not always easy to see the results properly with an e mail. The fixtures must be with the steward before the 22nd October which is when the Shield commences.
Best of luck to all the teams involved, and don’t forget to email any scores to email@example.com to have them filled in online.
- BALGRIFFIN 1
- TERENURE 1
- BALBRIGGAN 1
- LEIXLIP 1
- BALGRIFFIN 2
- LEINSTER 1
- TERENURE 2
- TRINITY 1
- BALBRIGGAN 2
- NAVAN 1
- DUNBOYNE 1
- BALGRIFFIN 3
- LEINSTER 2
- LEIXLIP 2
- DUNBOYNE 2
- PINGZONE 1
- ALSAA 1
- BALGRIFFIN 4
- ST. PATS 1
- BALBRIGGAN 3
- ALSAA 2
- DUNBOYNE 3
- NAVAN 2
- BALBRIGGAN 4
- PINGZONE 2
- DUNBOYNE 4
- LEIXLIP 3
- ST. PATS 2
- TERENURE 3
- PINGZONE 3
- LEIXLIP 4
- SLANE 1
The Annual General Meeting of the Leinster Table Tennis League will be held on Tuesday 11th September 2018 in LEINSTER C C at 8 p.m.
- MINUTES OF PREVIOUS A.G.M.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- TREASURER’S REPORT
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE
- ELECTION OF DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
You are reminded that non – attendance at this meeting incurs a fine of €30.
At the meeting, the committee will be looking for anyone interested in being appointed secretary for the league. If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leixlip 1 modelling their team jackets, after securing a sponsorship deal with Toyota – Liffey Valley.
If your team has secured a sponsorship deal, and would like to share it on the site, just email it on.
The dates for the 2017/18 season are listed below:
- AGM: Thursday 14th September (Leinster)
- Entry Forms Out: Friday 15th September
- Entry Forms Closing Date: Monday 2nd October
- Shield Grading: Wednesday 4th October (ST.PATS)
- Shield Competition: (6 weeks) w/c Monday 23rd October to w/c Monday 27th November
- League Grading: Wednesday 13th December (St. Pats)
- League Competition: (10 weeks) w/c Monday 8th January to w/c Monday 12th MARCH
- Cup Grading: Monday 12th March (Leinster)
- Cup 1st Round: w/c Monday 26th March
- Cup Semi Finals: w/c Monday 2nd April
- Cup Finals: Saturday 21stApril
- Presentation: Saturday 28th April (Leinster)
- Belfast League v Leinste League: Date TBC